The second edition of the book “A Satoshi; A Guide to Entering the World of Bitcoin, Ethereum and Digital Currencies for Beginners has been published in collaboration with Digital Currency and Rah-e-Publishing, and you can now order this book at a special discount.
discount code: ARZDIGITAL
The main purpose of a Satoshi is to help beginners to start working and investing in digital currencies, and as we read in the introduction, “a Satoshi is an attempt to guide people who are only familiar with this technology to the extent of hearing the word bitcoin or following the price of digital currencies.” are.”
In addition to beginners, the tutorials and comprehensive explanations in this 300-page book can be useful for experienced people in this space and help to complete their knowledge. The authors of this book are Mohammad Azarnivar, editor-in-chief of Arzdigital Digital website, and Nima Malekpour, director of Arzdigital Digital Research and Development.
The main topics of a book by Satoshi
- Basic Concepts
- Digital currencies after bitcoin
- Principles of investing in digital currencies
- Why invest in digital currencies?
- Risks of investing in digital currencies
- Buying and selling digital currencies
- Digital Currency Scams (Added to Second Edition)
- Margin trades, futures trades and option trades
- Types of financial market analysis
- Digital Currency Fundamental Analysis Training
- Digital Currency Technical Analysis Training
- Classification of digital currencies
- Portfolio diversification
About the reason for naming this book, in the introductory part, it is written: “A Satoshi is part of another hundred million small units that together form a bitcoin unit. The monetary revolution that began more than a decade ago has now reached a point where the media; Events and happenings follow it closely and many eyes are fixed on its future. A Satoshi is a symbol of participation in this revolution; A partnership with the smallest currency that started this revolution. “A Satoshi can be a valuable asset in the future.”
More information + sample
Buy a Satoshi book online
Order a printed version online with a 25% discount code: ARZDIGITAL