New research by Fundstrat Global Advisors Showed that the price of bitcoin could reach $ 36,000 by the end of 2019; The company’s founder, Tom Lee, made the remarks on Tuesday, May 10.
Analysis of statistical data shows that there is a relationship between the price of bitcoin and its extraction cost; Fundstrat strategist Dr. Sam estimated his price forecast range between $ 20,000 and $ 64,000.
“Calculations based on the cost of bitcoin mining and the increase in network complexity will lead to this price,” Dr. Sam said.
These calculations prove the level of reliable support in the long run… We expect the mining economy in the coming years [بیتکوین] Increase investment and the price of $ 36,000 bitcoin is based on the average statistical indicators and the difficulty of extraction in previous years
A summary of the findings was posted on Fundstrat founder Tom Lee on his Twitter page:
- We believe that the standard cost of extraction and sale head-to-head (neither profit nor loss) (P / BE) creates a significant level of support.
- We expect the mining economy in the coming years [بیتکوین] Increase investment.
- Electricity costs are exacerbated by new mining grains with stronger hash power and higher power consumption.
- The mining process is increasingly concentrated on a large scale, with smaller miners needing to join mining pools to stay competitive.
- Risk Theorem: General changes in the hash power path can change the level (P / BE)
- The bottom line: We believe the bitcoin price range is between $ 20,000 and $ 64,000 by the end of 2019, and the current path of growth in bitcoin price hash power is up to About 36 thousand dollars Supports until the end of 2019.
The set price is in line with Tom Lee’s previous forecast at the end of 2018; Tom Lee had set a price of $ 25,000 for Bitcoin by the end of 2018.
Staying in the bitcoin (profitable) cattle market has been one of Lee Tome Lee’s descriptions of the market in recent months, with 82% of surveys conducted by investment organizations believing that the market value is at the “lowest price”.