To convert Airtime to cash in Nigeria has just been made simple with the help of a few companies that care.
I understand that you must have mistakenly recharged your phone with Airtime while trying to transfer. No that? Okay, you receive payments as Airtime for Goods you sell or services you offer.
Not that either? You over recharged your phone instead of the normal amount?
Thanks to google and any of the search terms above, I am looking forward to solving the problem that you have come here for; it is how to change Airtime to cash in Nigeria.
What Made Me write about This Topic?
Well, a friend asked me if there were any means to convert Airtime to cash, and I responded with the solution. I didn’t do one thing; I never went in detail to show him nukes and cracks of it.
So, I’m sharing with you now and to any other person who’s got stock in this same type of situation.
Now, before we get started, at the time of writing this article, the platform which I will be using does not accept to convert Airtel airtime to cash in Nigeria. However, I am going to list alternatives to aimtoget and why they are right.
What is Aimtoget?
Aimtoget is an online mobile wallet that allows you easily convert your Airtime of any network to cash. They are a company registered with CAC (RC 1531451) in Nigeria, therefore safe to do monetary transactions with.
Other things you can use Aimtoget for include:
- Buying of data bundles at a cool rate
- Recharging of cable TV subscriptions of any kind e.g., GOtv
- Send Bulk SMS to a targeted audience in Nigeria
- Swap airtime from one network to the other.
Can You Trust Them and Why?
Yes, you can trust Aimtoget because it is one of those online platforms that grew right in my eyes. You can see from the screen that I follow and share their significant updates.
3 Easy Steps To Convert Airtime To Cash In Nigeria.
Follow the easy steps below to quickly convert your Airtime to cash in Nigeria regardless of any network. In less than 5 to 10 minutes, you are done.
Step 1: Register A New Aimtoget Account
Before you can be able to convert your Airtime to cash, you need to create a new account with aimtoget.
- Visit Aimtoget and create an account
- Make sure you can remember the username you used in registering.
- Use the phone number during the registration process.
- You will be required to create a 4 digi pin, make sure you use a badge that you can remember.
- Once you have registered, go to step 2 and follow the instructions there. It will guide you on how to change your Airtime to cash and then withdraw the Airtime to your account.
Step 2: Fund Your Aimtoget Wallet
Cool stuff to know you have your Aimtoget account. If you don’t have already, kindly follow step one to register now.
- Go to your dashboard and click “fund” as seen below
- Choose the method you want to use from the drop-down.
- Here we want to convert Airtime to cash, so you choose the Airtime.
- Next, Select your network you are using to fund and Click continue.
- Now, transfer the Airtime to the number shown on your screen, once you have successfully transferred the Airtime click complete.
- It will ask if you have transferred the amount you want to the number, click the yes button.
- It would help if you got the screen like mine, and within the next 5 minutes, your wallet will be credited.
Step 3: How To Withdraw From Aimtoget To Bank In less than 5 minutes
Once you confirm that your account has successfully been funded with the amount, follow the instructions below.
- Click on Withdraw as seen from. Your dashboard.
- Enter the amount you want transfer to the bank and choose your bank, then continue.
- Confirm your pin and hit the continue button again.
If you have not added your bank, the screen will pop up with instructions on adding your bank account.
Congratulations, you have successfully learned the easy steps to convert Airtime to cash in Nigeria.
Alternatives To Convert Airtime To Cash In Nigeria 2020
For Airtel users, try any of the following platforms, but be red assured, I have not used them, but according to my research, they are safe to use.
Feel free to contact them for notice or inquiries.
Convert Airtime To Cash in Nigeria with Zoranga.
Zoranga is an online mobile money platform that primarily allows you to convert Airtime to cash in Nigeria. They have been in existence before Aimtoget and cheetahpay.
They have a good record over the years so far. If you are unable to change your Airtel airtime to cash, use Zoranga.
Change Airtime To Cash in Nigeria with Cheetahpay
Cheetahpay is also a platform that serves the same purpose as Aimtoget and Zoranga.
With their help, you will be able to convert your Airtime to money and get into your account.
I can’t tell how fast but they are good at what they do.
FAQs for How To Convert Airtime To Cash in Nigeria.
Can you convert Airtime to cash?
Yes, you can convert your Airtime to cash with the help of Aimtoget. To save your Airtime to cash, kindly follow the instructions above, and in 5 minutes you are done.
How do I convert MTN airtime to money?
To convert MTN Airtime to cash, you need to make sure you know your pin for transfer. You can quickly do that by using Aimtoget, as instructed in this article. Go to the instructions page to begin.
How do you convert Airtime into data?
To convert Airtime to data is simple; all you need to do is dial the used code of the network you are using and follow the onscreen instructions.
Below are the codes for each respective network provider in Nigeria to convert Airtime to data.
I’m on high hopes that this article will help you to solve your problem. You can share these tips with your friends.